Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day Seven: That long... Grand Canyon Train....

After a breathtaking  day on the West Rim, we jumped in the Horseless Carriage for the long trek to Williams, AZ, where, on Day Seven, we boarded the Grand Canyon Train to (... the suspense is too much.  Wait for it....  wait....) ....the....Grand... Canyon!!!  (Gasp!)

Unfortunately,  I have only a few pictures which appropriately illustrate the awesomeness of this "awesome sauce" day.  Suffice it to say that Day Seven was the MOST AMAZING DAY EVER!!!  The train was incredible, the Canyon struck us speechless, my boy fell asleep on the way home.

Our time On the Road was almost over and it was time to head Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jig.....  Sigh.  Time to face Life.  Vacation.  All.  I.  Ever.  Wanted...







Only one day from Williams to Taos and than twelve hours from Taos to home.

If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I have gone.  You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles....  Lord, I'm five hundred miles away from home....  Lord, I'm five hundred miles away from home....

No comments:

Post a Comment