Saturday, April 14, 2012

Making Bee Food


Busy making "Bee Food".  I had to enlist the unwilling assistance of my children.  They are happy to eat honey, but not so happy when it comes to caring for the critters that make that honey.







Dd punching holes in lids.  The holes are not as large as they look and she went back later and made more holes.  This is my walking disaster, she was more than happy to wreck havoc upon something with my blessing.





Jars for bee food.  Lots of jars = lots of future honey.



Future honey.  Yum.


Lots of jars and lots of lids.  MORE future honey.  Yum.


EVEN MORE future honey.  Yum Yum.


Yum Yum Yum.


Yum yum yu-Ooops.  Ds said that he just had a mind blank.  Hope the glass didn't get into the garbage disposal.  So much for that jar of future honey.  Which child did I say was the walking disaster?  Okay, maybe I have two of those!  LOL!


Lots of jars = lots and lots and lots and lots and LOTS of future honey.  Yum yum yumumumm.  The bees will be here sometime this week.  We are looking forward to having (lots of) honey to eat and sell this fall. 


Heather says " :) "
I agree.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like your kids did a great job helping, but then, you have great kids.

    ReplyDelete