Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Make new friends but keep the old...

...one is silver, but the other is (rarer than) gold...

Tomorrow Taela heads to NM in her new chariot - courtesy of my very dear friend .  Sleep has been lost over the last three weeks on how to transport this girl and her buddy.  One call to the most wonderful, giving, goat person alive and my problems were solved.  God bless you, my friend!

This is very high on the "I want one" list.  It is the Amazing Goat Chariot!  The perfect size to carry several goats comfortably and it can be pulled by a mini-van!!  Woot!  On the road again!!  Look out Goat Expo 2013!  Huge thanks to my wonderful friend and her daughter for letting us borrow this!

Also, I must  praise the man who enables my goat addiction, my incredible husband.  He  spent the entire day making sure that my van was equipped to tow the "chariot" and that the "chariot" was safe to tow.  He tells me often that I am "independent".. . It is because I know that I can depend on him.  Without him I am less than myself.  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment