Monday, October 22, 2012

Be it Ever so Humble... There's no


Place like - Home.

The musical roadtrip was fun, but it was time to go back to Kansas.  While we were on the road, my husband kept the farm running.  For nine days, he milked goats, fed pigs, collected eggs and even saved a doeling from crossing the "rainbow bridge".  He was glad we were back from our trip over the Rainbow...  We were glad to be home, too - because there really is No Place like Home.....












English Rose - four weeks after my husband and  friend saved her.
I promised my husband that we would not leave again- (until the next vacation 'cause there are so many amazing and incredible places to see in this wonderful country - plus -) the life I love is making music with my kids - I can't wait to get on the road, again!



On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again


The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again



On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been.



Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again.


On the road again -
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway



We're the best of friends.
Insisting that the world keep turning our way



And our way



is on the road again.


Just can't wait to get on the road again.
--Willie Nelson





No comments:

Post a Comment